Friday, November 15, 2019

About Me

I myself Boby Thomas but you can call me (Thomman) which is my nickname which i think its a cool name.i live in Idukki the land of spices and pepper and of course few elephants,monkeys,tigers are also there,and also a place of cold and rain.And my parents also lived in here, i have two brother and one sister ,they are cool and awesome.
I have completed my junior high school in thiruvalla with excellent marks and my higher studies in marykulam with not not so bad mark and now i a am second year UG student in marian college kuttikanam Autonomous which is making me complete.
I have many hobbies but i will list out few of them i like to read,i like watch movies, i like photography,like to dance,i like videography,i like to teach, i like to help everybody and many...............
my future plans...............yeah that is a big problem and i like to say that it is going quite okay.My dream is to become a social worker and i also like to become a director this makes me confuse so much



                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I myself Boby Thomas but you can call me (Thomman) which is my nickname which i think its a cool name.i live in Idukki the land of spices a...